Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a day!

Today i woke up and decided i was going to climb Radford Rd. Not sure why I haven't rode since last weekend, but thats what I decided to do. Parked at the gravel pit in Angelus Oaks and for my warmup i rode the single track to middle control. I think I was the first one on the trail today do to all the spider webs in my face. Rode down middle control and started my climb up seven oaks rd.




Once on radford you very secluded not much out here i had one jeep come down and that was it. the nats weren't that bad today, there was a breeze but it was a warm breeze. it keep the nats away




Yes it was Hot!








The single track in Big Bear is always fun. i didn't get any pics of pirates and fall line do to the fact that I was hauling butt holding on for dear life. but when i left the shop (Dereck hooked me up with a quick tune-up. made the climb out of Big
Bear nice. thought my bottom bracket was creeking but it turned out, my stem was a bit loose. Thanks Dereck!) and after climbing mill creek rd. did this fun section to the beginning of Clarks grade which was my way back to the car







Some patches of snow which make for some muddy single track





























































40-miles 4-1/2 hrs of pedaling 5900 ft. of climbing. i'm done!....til tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment