Sunday, June 20, 2010

Santa Ana River Trail 6-20-10

Gorgous Day this Fathers day was, and with 3-hours in the dirt pedaling in made it even better.No down trees on the single track from South Fork to middle Control Rd. The only down tree was one the first section after the falls.
i gotta find out what this plant is called. i think it is some kind of cactus but not sure. i only see a few of them and there scattered.

The streams are still flowing with some very cold refreshing water. I sat here for a few and pondered my random thought that bonce around in my head enjoying the sound of the flow. i don't think i had my ipod on more than 15-minutes today.


Arrrr! had to walk the plank.


Awesome chill spot. I loligaged all day. That was the plain to chill suck up the fresh air and enjoy life!




No comments:

Post a Comment