Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NO RIDE TODAY

Woke up around 10:30 this morning tired so i decided to prep for my over nighter this weekend. Wish i didn't make my dentist appt. for tomorrow so i could get a ride in before suffering on friday and saturday but i gotta be responcible and take care of my teeth. Hope it doesn't cost to much and hope there is nothing mager. just going for a check up and cleaning.
The plan this weekend which starts on FRIDAY (!!!!) is to ride 1n09 to seven oaks and find a place to sleep for the night. if nothing there i'm headed to South Fork and if that is full well, there is this spot on 1n48 that i really like (;-D). The wifey would perfer me to be sleeping in a campground, hope there is something, if not that spot on 1n48 is stuck in my head.
If all goes as planned i'll be climbing Radford Rd. very early and breakfast in BIg Bear( YUmm) not sure which way i'll be making my way home maybe dirt, maybe hwy...Vz out!

No comments:

Post a Comment